Tuesday, July 12, 2011

i've been feeling 16 lately.. for the past 8 years


oh my lordie. i can watch this movie everyday of my life. my new little mermaid. well teenage little mermaid. I've been watching this movie since I was 16, and that is when i got my first stick and poke tattoo. haha. i'm loser . i posted my friend's video that she made about home made tattoos. and yes a special interview with me where i get to talk about that stupid tattoo.
Foxfire is the best movie for any teenage girl that hopes for some random person to come into their lives in suburbia to help them find abandoned houses, beat up the pervert teacher, break into school, and make some friends. There are some pretty weird issues with one of the girls, and the movie starts to get really intense and ends on a bad note for the girls, but in the long run the entire experience is better than the daily routines they were driving. i made my traveling friend watch this when she was finally in san francisco and in one place. but then i watched this with her and she left all of a sudden. it was like foxfire, you know making new friends with her, we started a band, went to fun shows and i think we even danced to the cramps.
i will see her soon ,probably maybe someday.















No comments:

Post a Comment