Thursday, July 21, 2011

flowers, sequins, and strawberries

i think i may have told you i am obsessed with sequins and practically anything shiny right? the black sequin top i got from a thrift store in Angels Camp called Good Stuff , which i love that name. The skirt is j. crew according to the label, i got them at the Buffalo Exchange in Vegas, which is a great place to go, cause all of the ladies that lose their luck sell their clothes. my belt and headband i got from scrap scrapsf.com, awesome place!!! tis a goodwill for artists. the mask is just a party mask and the disco ball earring i bought to be clarrissa from clarrissa explains it all for halloween. $4 at Piedmont on Haight. And the sweater is something Brian found for me on the street. I'm a thrifty shopper

yup that's my dress, in a window! Needles and Pens on 16th and Guerrero is holding some of my dresses, and the woman that runs the place, put this dress in the window while i was there, it made me extremely happy :)
this is a shot from inside the shop
oh my gosh! i can't believe i was lucky enough to find these!!! 2.00 at thrift town, hell yeah!!!! i'm going to make some amazing dresses with this
here are some examples of the shoes i kinda made for the runway show. i hot glued flowers to the heels, i was planning on covering the shoes. but i really liked these and i think i will do that with the next pair.







strawberries, floral and lace. pretty much my favorite combo. hope you like it too :)
for now.......

No comments:

Post a Comment