Friday, October 26, 2012

Glittery Pink Cassie Candle! Eeep!






 I have been slightly obsessed with the UK version of Skins if you can't tell. I have a ton more to blog about but I have been really caught up with school and trying to keep my sanity. I haven't made a dress in
a few weeks or so. Not to mention I got one horrible feedback that wasn't even true, I talked with the guy for a week straight turns out he was new to etsy and just angry. Yay! I got to be his first "I don't know what else to do but get angry and be completely unreasonable". Kinda sucks, and I think it has a lot to do with my low sales and my ambition to get back at it. I know it should be the opposite but the feedback did really hurt my feelings and I was surprised when after offering him a one dollar bow with no shipping fee, sending his t-shirt back (since the whole thing was actually the post office's fault) all at no extra charge but the one dollar so he could leave a positive feedback. When he did it made no mention of the last review he posted and it wasn't as ...positive as I thought it would be. Oh well, what else am I gonna do with all of these lemons? I better get in the sewing room right? Wrong. A friend of mine had some personal shit happen and now he is staying with me-yes in my sewing room!!! I'm okay with it of course, he's been a good friend since high school, but I do miss my oasis away from Brian and everyone else in the world.
Since I am not working on my big projects outside of school, I have been doing little ones like this. I think I would have made the candle a little more decorative, but I was tired after a long day of casting actors for our class's final scenes we will be directing. It's a lot of work meeting a new person every 15 minutes!
But now it is the weekend, and I have some motivation!! I am going to have a real model!! I mean all of my girls are real, duh. But I guess what I mean to say is professional. We met at the rookie meetup, her facebook icon is of her with a flower crown. I'm sure we will get along perfectly! But that means I need to get some work done. I just wanted to pop in and say "I still think about you guys!" And maybe this candle decorating will inspire you to make something of your own :)


Glittered Candle, printed out Cassie picture, floral paper and my hello kitty scissors 

Would've done it like this, next time!

I've kept magazines around for two solid reasons. Inspiration and collages!

Also made a Sid candle, I'll have to find that picture. 

No comments:

Post a Comment