Thursday, March 22, 2012

SPRING BREAK!!!

I'm so excited that it's spring break! I can finally get back to my life and clean up my house. I've been spending countless hours on movie projects (mind you all fun of course) but it has taken a toll on my everyday life.
I've noticed my routine before leaving the house, same old torn up jacket pockets lined with tobacco, fake fur collar dreading together, my same old backpack cluttered with my cat's hair and ..well more tobacco. My roots have grown out 3 inches, so that's something to clean up along with my house. And don't get me started on all of the dishes I have to do!
And hey! I got a laptop, so if your lucky..I might write everyday. I'd like to write up some scripts and see what whoever reads this thinks of it. The last project I worked on was a group project for school, we had specific names, props and lines we needed to use in the script and we were given the genre "film noir" . Oh! I was soo excited to get film noir, I went above and beyond, wrote a 10 page script, spent 7 hours filming, and same amount of time editing. But it was worth it, I was extremely proud of the out come and the rest of the class was impressed, which is not was I was trying to achieve, but I like the sound of it.
I'll try to upload it as soon as possible.
So fashion wise I've been trying to keep cute, but going to the Ocean campus at CCSF everyday means layer after layer, which in turn leaves me leaving the house with two pairs of tights under skinny jeans, a couple of t-shirts layered under my oversized grandma style cat sweater hidden under my rotten coat.
Music wise, I've also been ignorant in that department. I haven't been listening to too much punk, which is weird for me. I just haven't been able to stand it lately ..don't know what happened. I've been listening to a lot of Lavern Baker, Judy Garland, Mozart,Andrew Jackson Jihad, Fiona Apple....and I don't see a theme, unless maybe you do?
I'm trying to figure out a way to download music without getting in trouble or downloading a virus. But when I get to that point I have no idea what I want to listen to. I really need some new music though. Kinda going insane with all of the rock n' roll my boyfriend's been downloading. it's just not where I am right now. I mean of course I have a listen to crass and some blink, but not as much as my usual self.
Well I really just wanted to update ya'll and let you know I am trying harder to say what's up to you guys! I will do another post tomorrow with some new pictures of what I've been working on
for now...see ya!
and happy spring break!

No comments:

Post a Comment