Sunday, May 8, 2011

Clementine's Attic

This is basically my fantasy dress.


heavy vintage circus printed cotton lined with soft blue cotton the skirt is embroidered polkadot and tea dyed with a slight temperature of pink.
the monkey head came from a cheap stuffed animal from vegas. I didn't make the belt but Alexys showed me how cute the baby doll dresses were with a belt so i went to scrap and grabbed a couple for the shoot yesterday.

stay gangsta
and i'm sure that it is obvious this number is one of my favorites too! let me start with my least favorite which is still up there in the tens. black lace trim, sequins, sharks? hell yes!



These are just a few of the items i have for sale through Clementine's Attic.
hope you like it!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/ClementinesAtticSF

No comments:

Post a Comment